Monday, October 9, 2023

I'm Legend (2007)

 "I'm Legend" is a 2007 dystopian sci-fi movie coordinated by Francis Lawrence and featuring Will Smith. The film depends on the 1954 novel of a similar name by Richard Matheson. It portrays the narrative of a potentially the last human researcher survivor in New York City after an infection has transformed the remainder of mankind into zombie-like animals.



I'm Legend


"I'm Legend" is set in a dystopian future where a man-made infection has cleared out the vast majority of humankind, transforming the leftover survivors into zombie-like animals. The hero, Dr. Robert Neville (played by Will Smith), gives off an impression of being the last human in New York City. He is a researcher who is safe to the infection and is attempting to track down a fix. During the day, he searches for provisions and directs trials to track down a fix. Around evening time, he blockades himself in his home to shield himself from the tainted animals. The story follows Neville's battles with depression, his frantic quest for a fix, and his experiences with both the tainted and a gathering of survivors. As the plot unfurls, Neville makes a huge revelation that could redirect mankind. The film investigates subjects of separation, endurance, and the moral situations of logical trial and error despite annihilation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might like

$results={3}

Recent Posts

popular Post

Top 10 movies trailer

Top 10 movies trailer

Feature Posts